- Java remains one of the oldest yet most popular programming languages to build performant backend systems.
- As Java Developers, we always want to sip all the contents that take us from novice to intermediate level.
- Below are my personal favorites that I believe as java developers you should follow these resources.
- This is one of the first channels I came across when I started my Backend Engineering with Java.
- Venkat is one of the popular Java speakers at conferences. I cannot recommend his videos on youtube enough.
- He explains concepts very clearly which is very hard to forget and takes your knowledge to the next level.
- Victor is a very passionate Java Speaker at various conferences. His teaching style is very engaging and he often speaks from his experiences while working at various companies like IBM.
- He also focuses on code review, clean code, and best practices. Must watch videos for improving code readability and maintainability.
If you also like to consume content through blogs below are the best blogs to read.
- One would potentially find all the information about any topic related to Java and its ecosystem including frameworks like spring boot or specifications like Java EE and Jax-rs.
- These blogs are comprehensive and easy to walk through which definitely gives a good headstart to any Java-related topic
- This is again one of the go-to websites when you need a headstart on any java topic.
- It includes java, Java EE, Spring boot, OOP’s concept, etc.
- All the resources listed in this blog are my genuine attempt to share with my fellow java community.
- I hope you will enjoy the content from these websites/videos.
- If I have missed any of your personal favorites please comment and I will add them to the list for others to follow.
- If you want to upskill your Java, you should definitely check out this bestseller course